Text of the Europa Report:
Ι am Autolycus and this is the Europa Report for the past week, July 22nd to July 29th bringing you the latest news on the Continent regarding new political developments and the ongoing ‘’refugee’’ crisis.
This past week has been characterized by an extreme frequency of violent and deadly attacks against Europeans by native-born or of migrant status Muslims. This hardly came as a shock as last year’s non-white invasion is beginning to take its toll in blood on the native population.
Let us begin with Germany, where on July 22nd at least nine people have been killed and 21 wounded after a gunman opened fire on shoppers in the German city of Munich before killing himself. The attacker has been identified as Ali David Sonboly, an 18-year-old German-Iranian dual citizen.
The terror attack is the second in five days carried out by nonwhite invaders living in Germany, following Monday’s ax attack by an Afghan on a train.
The Iranian shooter told passersby in an exchange captured on video that he had been “raised in a Hartz IV neighborhood” in Germany. Hart IV is the common name for the welfare system in Germany, named after the politician Peter Hartz, who was head of the commission which devised the scheme.
The exchange—in German—between the Iranian invader and some German passersby show clearly that the Germans were well aware that the gunman was not German.
Eyewitnesses to the shooting said the Iranian loaded a pistol in the bathroom at a McDonald’s restaurant before emerging, shouting “Allahu Akbar,” and opening fire on children inside the premises.
Μoreover, on July 24th a Syrian man has attacked and killed a woman he was reportedly in love with, hitting her with a meat cleaver in the southern German town of Reutlingen.
Another woman and a man were also injured in the attack. Local authorities have identified the man as a 21-year-old asylum-seeker from Syria who was known to the police and had previously been charged with causing bodily harm.
He attacked the woman with a meat cleaver taken from the kebab shop where they both worked shortly after 4:30pm on Sunday. The German newspaper Bild reports the woman was pregnant.
German police said they were working on the assumption the attack was a “crime of passion”
Local media report that the man was arguing with the woman before attacking her. Mohammad Alhelo, who also worked at the kebab shop, described the attacker as a “friendly guy” who was in love with the woman he killed.
“She was from Poland and cleared the tables for us,” Mr Alhelo, 20, told the local newspaper Stuttgarter Zeitung. The attacker, he added, had come to Germany from Syria one and a half years ago.
Mr Alhelo was re-stocking the vending machine when the attack began. “I was afraid and ran away,” he said.
A witness told Bild that a driver intentionally hit the man with his car, preventing him from harming more people.
“The attacker was completely out of his mind. He even ran after a police car with his machete,” the witness said. “A BMW driver then accelerated and knocked him down. After that he lay on the ground and did not move.”
On top of that, there seems to be an intense escalation of violence on behalf of non-white invaders during last week as the suicide bomb attack by a failed Syrian “asylum seeker” in Ansbach on the night of July 25th is the fourth refugee-terrorist attack in seven days.
The latest attack saw a Syrian “asylum seeker” make a homemade backpack bomb—a skill likely acquired during some sort of service with ISIS—and detonate it outside a music festival. Twelve people were injured, three of them seriously, and the refugee-terrorist was killed.
The 27-year-old nonwhite invader, named Mohammad Daleel, had pledged allegiance to ISIS, had Islamist videos at his home and had enough chemicals to make another bomb, German police have confirmed.
He had been denied asylum over a year ago, but had been allowed to stay in Germany, at an “asylum center,” courtesy of the German taxpayers.
According to the Bild newspaper, the refugee-terrorist was seen talking on a mobile phone just seconds before he detonated the bomb, and police are now trying to establish to whom he spoke, in an effort to track down any possible accomplices.
The attack came the same that day that another Syrian “asylum seeker” stabbed to death a 45-year-old Polish woman outside a kebab shop in Reutlingen, a city in the state of Baden-Württemberg.
Not to mention other frequent attempts of homicide perpetrated by Muslims such as the one where a medical practice was thrown into turmoil when a patient’s father lunged at a surgeon with a knife, shouting “Allahu akhbar” and threatening to behead him.
The incident took place in the town of Troisdorf on Monday morning. Speaking with FOCUS Online, Dr. Attila Tan, the surgeon who was attacked, recounted his horrific experience where he tried to offer medical advice to a young Muslim man with a broken leg.
The patient’s response was storming out of the practice, before returning with his brother and father, who was armed with a knife which had a 30cm serrated blade.
The surgeon was operating on another patient when his wife called for help at the practice’s reception. The men had attacked and insulted Dr. Tan’s wife, one of them throwing a marble bust at her, which narrowly missed.
The father of the man with the broken leg rushed at Dr. Tan, with a knife, and shouted “Allahu akhbar” before threatening to behead the surgeon.
One witness recalled: “We heard things flying around, and screams and stuff. Then three times ‘Allahu akbar’ was shouted. At that moment I thought, it’s all over. I thought he killed Dr. Tan and his wife.”
Officers arrested the Muslim man and his girlfriend, but the man’s father and brother managed to flee the scene. Accompanied by a lawyer, the pair later presented themselves at the police station on Monday evening. Dr. Tan’s wife who witnessed the scene had to be hospitalised after the morning’s events, as she had suffered a heart attack.
Also, on Tuesday a patient shot a doctor before committing suicide at a Berlin hospital. Germany remains in a state of high alert after the country has been struck by four serious attacks within the span of a week.
Μoving on to France , which experienced it’s fair share of Salafi Muslim terrorism during last week, where an elderly priest was killed in a hostage situation in a church south of Rouen, Normandy, northern France on the morning of July 26th by alleged Islamist attackers. His killers, who are understood to have been shot dead by French police.
Two attackers seized hostages Tuesday in a church near the Normandy city of Rouen, killing a priest by slitting his throat before being shot and killed by police, French officials said.
Another person inside the church was seriously injured and is hovering between life and death, Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said.
Police managed to rescue three people from the church in the small northwestern town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, Brandet said. The hostage-taking occurred during morning Mass, he told reporters.
According to recent updates by http://www.breitbart.com/london an Arabic sermon was given in church as France’s Le Figaro reports the eye-witness account of a nun who managed to escape the Normandy church this morning while it was under attack by Islamist killers and raise the alarm.
The paper states that one of the “executioners” gave “an Arabic sermon from the altar”, and that deceased Father Jacques Hamel was forced to kneel before the men went for his throat with a knife.The Rouen church was one of a number of places of worship on the Muslim’s lists of targets to hit.
In response, the French government will confirm the creation of a new civilian National Guard to help protect citizens and the nation from Islamist terror attacks.
Authorities are urging all able-bodied patriots to step up with the aim of boosting the current 28,000 reservists by 12,000.
According to the interior ministry, around 2,500 have already answered the call, including Marion Le Pen, the Catholic niece of the right-wing Front National party leader, Marine Le Pen.
She tweeted on Tuesday: “In the West as in the East, Christians must stand up to resist Islam!” Adding: “Faced with the threat that weighs on France, I decided to join the military reserve. I invite all the young patriots to do the same.”
French President François Hollande said a parliamentary consultation on the formation of the force would take place in September “so that this force can be created as fast as possible to protect the French”, AFP reports.
Moving on to other news from the rest of the Continent, the Italian government has launched a media campaign aimed at raising awareness of the dangers of violence and exploitation during migration, in an effort to keep potential refugees from sub-Saharan Africa from traveling to Italy and Europe in general.
“‘Migrant Aware’ is a message in a bottle we have thrown into cyberspace,” Italy’s interior minister, Angelino Alfano, told journalists at a presentation marking the start of the campaign, local media reported.
The €1.5 million (about US$1.65 million) campaign was launched on various platforms, including its own website, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram in July. It targets migrants in the 16-35 age group, who are considered to be more mobile and more likely to take the risk of the journey to Europe.
Also, Italian authorities have deported a Moroccan imam known to be a Muslim extremist for “reasons of public order and state security.”
The 51-year-old Salafi Imam Mohammed Madad, who had named his own daughter “Jihad,” was expelled from the country on Tuesday evening by order of Italy’s Ministry of the Interior, and may not apply for a visa to return to the country for the next 15 years.
Italian counterterrorism units (DIGOS) had had the man under surveillance because of his allegedly radical profile, and lately his sermons had taken on an increasingly radicalized, violent and anti-Western tone, according to local reports. Based on the content of his rhetoric, authorities feared that the man could also facilitate international terrorism.
In other news, the Austrian government has extradited a pair of Islamic State fighters suspected of having ties to the perpetrators of the Paris Bataclan massacre last November.
Government officials in Austria have announced the immediate extradition of a pair of migrants suspected of being Islamic State fighters who are part of a much larger terror network. The migrants will be sent to France as they are suspected of having connections to the attackers who killed 130 people, mostly at the Bataclan nightclub in central Paris. The process of extradition has taken over eight months and has finally been approved, Wiener Zeitung Online reports.
Reporting briefly on the UK, British Prime Minister Theresa May sought to reassure Poles living in Britain that they are welcome despite increased reports of abuse in the wake of the country’s vote to leave the European Union.
“I want to be clear that Poles living in the UK continue to be welcome, we value the contribution they make to our country,” she said on Thursday following a meeting with Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo in Warsaw.
Lastly, according the Prime Minister of Hungary, Third World migrants are a “poison” which will destroy Europe, and the European Union (EU) is a bigger threat to European survival than Mecca, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has announced.
“Migration is a threat, and will increase crime and terrorism. On a mass scale it is changing the face of Europe’s culture and will destroy all national cultures,” he said.
During a press conference with Austrian chancellor Christian Kern, Orbán declared that “migrants are poison” and “not needed.”
“Hungary does not need a single migrant for the economy to work, or the population to sustain itself, or for the country to have a future,” Orbán said.
“This is why there is no need for a common European migration policy: whoever needs migrants can take them, but don’t force them on us, we don’t need them.”
Referring to the string of refugee-terrorist attacks in western Europe, Orbán added that “every single migrant means a public safety and terror risk.”
He also revealed that over 8,000 Hungarian policemen are continuously deployed in the Hungarian-Serbian border, at great expense, to “protect Europe.”
That was all for this week!
The Europa Report is a compilation of selected articles from the following sites:
Please support their effort