For Jayoh De la Rey, Im Trent Holmgren, and this is the Europa Report for the week ending June 16, 2017 – bringing you the latest news regarding the jew orchestrated non-white invasion of the European continent.
First, an update from last weeks story regarding Poland and other Visegrad group nations.
The European Commission launched a legal case on Tuesday against Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for refusing to take in asylum seekers, ratcheting up a bitter feud within the 28-nation bloc about how to deal with migration.
The eurosceptic, nationalist-minded governments in Poland and Hungary have refused to take in anyone under a plan agreed by a majority of EU leaders in 2015 to relocate migrants from frontline states Italy and Greece to help ease their burden.
“I regret to see that, despite our repeated calls to pledge to relocate, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland have not yet taken the necessary action,” the EU’s migration commissioner, Dimitris Avramopoulos, told a news conference.
He said the Commission was therefore launching so-called infringement procedures against the three, a way for the executive arm to take to task countries that fail to meet their obligations. It opens the way for months, even years, of legal wrangling before a top EU court could potentially impose fines.
“If necessary, Poland is ready to defend its legal arguments in court.” – Polish Deputy Foreign Minister Konrad Szymanski told state TV on Tuesday.
“The Czech Republic does not agree with the system of relocation. With regard to the worsened security situation in Europe and dysfunctionality of the quota system, it will not participate in it.” -Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka said in response.
In a separate legal battle on the matter, Hungary and Slovakia have challenged the relocation agreement in a top EU court, with an initial indication of the ruling due next month.
New statistics on non-white terrorist invaders have been released in Sweden – from Breitbart London.
STOCKHOLM – The number of violent Islamist extremists in Sweden has soared from 200 in 2010 to “thousands”, intelligence agency Sapo said Friday, while noting that only a handful were deemed able to carry out a terror attack.
“We would say that (the number) has gone from hundreds to thousands now,” Sapo chief Anders Thornberg told news agency TT in an interview, describing the situation as “serious”.
“This is the ‘new normal’ … It is a historic challenge that extremist circles are growing,” he said.
He stressed, however, that only a few of the “thousands” had both the intention and ability to carry out a terror attack.
A 2010 Sapo report estimated the number of violent Islamist extremists in the Scandinavian country at 200.
Thornberg attributed the rise primarily to the propaganda machine of the so-called Islamic State, which has united different groups of Islamist extremists.
“We used to have different circles. We had radicalised (people) from North Africa, the Middle East and Somalia, but they were all separate,” he said.
Thornberg said Sapo now receives around 6,000 intelligence tips a month concerning terrorism and extremism, compared to an average 2,000 a month in 2012.
Sapo has previously said that about 300 people from Sweden are known to have travelled to Syria and Iraq to join IS since 2012.
And from the Mediterranean front line in Italy, preparations are to made for another quarter million invaders. From usa.forzanuova.info
The Italian government has ordered all Italian municipalities to find space for an expected 250,000 new invaders—most from sub-Saharan Africa—this this year, up from about 180,000 last year.
More than 500,000 Third World invaders pretending to be refugees have landed in Italy since 2014, and at least 200,000 are still being house in “reception centers” across the country.
Meanwhile, about half of Italians do not want the country to take in more people, pollster Renato Mannheimer told Reuters news agency.
Italy is “accommodating” a rising numbers of African invaders because countries to the north have tightened their borders and some EU states have refused to take part in a plan to relocate 160,000 of the invaders from Italy and Greece.
Just over 20,000 invaders have so far been relocated under the plan and the European Union has begun legal action against Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic for refusing to accept any of them.
Meanwhile, there has been no let-up in the invasion, with ever-increasing numbers of Africans taking advantage of European liberals in both the state and private sectors, who will now pick them up within five or ten miles of the Libyan coast, and transport them to Italy free of charge.
The number of those who are invading from Africa is up by more than 40 percent compared to the previous year, it has emerged.
On the shores of Greece there are now “only” between 80 and 100 invaders arriving every day, whereas before around 2,500 were landing every day, according to EU border force “Frontex” chief Fabrice Leggeri.
Expounding on the invasion from sub-Saharan Africa, also from USA.ForzaNuova.info
According to a report from the Pew Research Center, invaders from Syria and Iraq made up a combined 38 percent of the 1.3 million nonwhites who entered in 2015 and applied for “asylum,” and only 37 percent of the 1.2 million first-time “asylum” applications in 2016.
Most of these claiming to be Syrian and Iraqi “refugees” during this period crossed from Turkey to Greece by sea, before continuing on to their final destinations in Europe.
This means that of the 2,500,000 invaders who entered Europe during those two years, only 938,000 claimed to be Syrians or Iraqis “fleeing war”—and that 1,562,000 were not from those countries.
And finally, Germany falls deeper in to danger with a revolving door policy for terrorist non-white invaders. From Breitbart London,
Despite claiming to be persecuted in their home countries, more asylum seekers living in Germany are travelling back to their homelands for “holidays.”
The German Federal Office for Migration and Refugees claim that there have been even more cases of asylum seekers travelling back to the countries they say they are fleeing. A BAMF spokeswoman said that they have become aware of the cases through working with the federal police Mitteldeutsche Zeitung reports.
Though BAMF has said they are aware of more cases, they still refuse to keep any statistics on the subject so no exact figures can be known. The Federal Police, who also do not keep any statistics, say that the problem is “not isolated” indicating the phenomenon may be pervasive.
BAMF also noted that there are currently no laws in Germany which prevent migrants from travelling back to their home countries once they have achieved asylum status. Some cases are justified according to the agency, such as the serious illness of close relatives.
EU regulations state that asylum seekers do not lose their asylum status if they return to their home country. Despite this, BAMF states that if the trip can be confirmed to be a holiday it can lead to Germany cancelling the asylum seekers refugee status.
Last September the trend of migrants going back to their home countries for holiday made headlines in Germany as many of them were still being paid money by the German government through the Hartz IV welfare scheme.
Thats your news from The European continent this week. The Europa Report would like to thank Autolycus. This week we sourced stories from breitbart.com/london, usa.forzanuova.info, and Reuters. Please support their efforts.